Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPWF01SA - Error loading webserver pages

Simona Pantano
Associate II
Posted on March 09, 2017 at 15:06

Hi,

I'm using wifi module SPWF01SA with firmware version 160129-c5bf5ce-SPWF01S.

I uploaded my webserver on the wifi module, using the guidelines:

/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.st.com%2Fcontent%2Fst_com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Fwireless-connectivity%2Fwi-fi%2Fspwf01sa.html

My project consists of two html pages, a css file and different jquery libraries (jquery-1.11.3.min.js, jquery-lang.js, js.cookie.js).

I have problems loading the pages from the browser, as not all the files are downloaded with error net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT. This happens with the module set as miniAP and STA mode as well.

My project is about 150 kB in size.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks Simona

#spwf01s
6 REPLIES 6
Posted on March 11, 2017 at 14:40

Ciao Simona,

if I'm not wrong, problem is that download goes to timeout.

Try reducing ip_wait_timeout configuration variable (default to 12seconds) to 1 or 2 secs. I assume is a low RAM issue. How many connections are opened from browser vs module during download stage?

jerry

Simona Pantano
Associate II
Posted on March 13, 2017 at 12:01

Hi,

I tried changing the configuration variable as you suggested but the problem is the same.

I'm trying with only one connection.

I will try to reduce the number of pages and see what happens. I'll post as soon as I've got new results.

If you have any other suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks for your support,

Simona

Posted on March 13, 2017 at 19:36

How much data are downloaded before timeout? Only one connection, and a few files, should not stop download. I can test your filesystem in you want. Send me to private message

Posted on March 14, 2017 at 15:25

Hi, I have sent you a private message

Posted on March 14, 2017 at 17:42

Too many connections...

Jitendra NVS
Associate II
Posted on March 07, 2018 at 07:56

Hi 

Simona & 

jerry

I am new to this and in necessity of performing similar task as a small part of my project, i.e. loading html web pages to wifi module spwf01sc. Doing it for first time. I request you to send me the procedure for it. Appreciate if any reference links or documents. Also please share where do I get sample HTML files so that I can upload to the wifi module for testing purpose.

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra NVS