cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet For STM32

Yahya Asl Soleimani
Associate II
Posted on September 03, 2017 at 11:17

Hello. I'm in need of driving the Ethernet port of STM32 MCUs and I have bought the Nucleo Board for STM32F746ZGT6. But apparently, I don't have the knowledge to drive this peripheral! I have seen some videos about high-level network communication but they haven't helped that much and I have looked at the example application provided with the STM32F7 library for Cube Application and didn't understand much of it. For now, I just want to send and receive some packets using the Ethernet port. what I need is some documentation about handling and driving the low-level Ethernet port and some documentation about drivers. and right now I don't want to use FreeRTOS like the example application unless it is absolutely necessary. I could really use your help for setting me in the right direction. Because right now I'm completely confused. By the up to now, I have used Cube and HAL driver for my projects.

Thanks!       

#ethernet
1 REPLY 1
Posted on September 03, 2017 at 16:33

https://community.st.com/0D50X00009Xke6bSAB

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..