Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC5Studio SPC570S MCU Wizard

Thomas Nawrath
Associate
Posted on March 17, 2017 at 07:57

Hello Together,

I am fairly new to developing Software using SPC5 Studio. I have been at the Embedded World and got an introduction to SPC5Studio. Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate what I have seen at the fair.

Currently, I am trying to set up a Project for SPC570S. I have available the Evaluation board SPC570S-DISP.

SPC5Studio Version 5.2.3

I am loading a demo Project using the SPC5Studio Wizard: select my demo board, select a demo Project 'SPC570Sxx_RLA CAN Test Application for Discovery' and off we go.

The Project is created successfully and I want to get started configuring the MCU using the MCU wizard (plugin is installed). But I cannot find it. The same applies to the Clocktree Wizard. The plugin is installed but I cannot find it for my Project anywhere.

Can someone give me a hint as to how to get my development started?

Best Regards,

thomas

#spc57
3 REPLIES 3
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee
Posted on June 14, 2017 at 11:01

Hello Thomas ,

Sorry for the late answer

i have missed the post submitted in the Automotive Community

There is no MCU Wizard, no PinmapWizard , No Clocktree Wizard yet implemented for SPC570S

Anyway , you can begin from the test application 'SPC570Sxx_RLA CAN Test Application for Discovery' and the spc5studio components (Clocktree and so on ..)

Best regards

Erwan

Posted on June 14, 2017 at 12:07

Hello Erwan,

thank you for the information. Do you have an idea whether that feature is planned at all? For which version? Possible release date?

Have a nice day,

thomas

Posted on June 14, 2017 at 15:51

Hello Thomas ,

MCU Wizard and Clokctree Wizard are not planned for the next release (End of July).

Maybe in September.

Best regards

Erwan