Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use STemWin on IAR 6.40?

Marina Dioto
Associate II
Posted on August 28, 2017 at 18:32

Hello!

I am using STM32437I-EVAL on IAR 6.40 IDE.

I am trying to load an example of a project using STemWin library, but when I import the project on IAR, it pops up a dialog box saying 'Broken options were detected on the project file.A backup copy will be made.' and also 'The project �STemWinDemo� contains the unknown tool �TIFET_ID�. Then, the project comes with no configurations, the paths and the symbols are empty. It does not compile, showing several errors, most of them of unkown source of includes. I tried opening the backup copy it creates and copying the path and symbols from there, but with no success.

I think it might be an incompatibility of the IAR 6.40 (this is not the newest version, but it is the one I have to use) with this version of STemWin (V1.2.0), but this is the only one I encontered on ST website, or anywhere on the internet.

I tried uploading the example from STemWin library packege and also from Cube repository, it happens the same thing with both. When I upload the example from IAR itself, it compiles, but then I can�t download because of a flashloader problem. And the example I using on IAR is for the STM32F407ZG-SK, which is the closest to the board I am using.

Does anyone have any tips?

Thank you!!

Marina

#stemwin #stm32437i-eval
0 REPLIES 0