Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using S2LP dev kit STEVAL-FKI868V1 with custom microcontroller board

Silas Valera
Senior
Posted on December 08, 2017 at 23:55

Hi

I am using STEVAL-FKI868V1 kit with my custom microcontroller board. I tested simple code of 'SDK Basic Generic A' where S2LP kit board is configured as transmitter, I am using other kit board with Nucleo L152R as reciever, and I can see the data received in the S2LP-DK utility app.  Although I modifed the code for transmitter to transmit in a loop rather than getting an interrupt on GPIO and clearing the interrupt register in the IRQ handler. I had to do that since I am facing a problem with S2LP - GPIO config - I am not able to config the GPIO for generating an interrupt on any condition listed in Table 57 of S2LP datasheet.

Can anyone help me or share his code for configuring GPIO for interrupt condition?

Thanks in advance..

Silas

#s2-lp
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silas Valera
Senior
Posted on December 10, 2017 at 15:43

Hi

I got it resolved   There is also IRQ_MASK register, which was masking all the IRQ events and nothing came up to GPIO.. now works as expected!!

Thanks

Silas

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Silas Valera
Senior
Posted on December 10, 2017 at 15:43

Hi

I got it resolved   There is also IRQ_MASK register, which was masking all the IRQ events and nothing came up to GPIO.. now works as expected!!

Thanks

Silas