cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-Cube LRWAN on stm32l07 problem with TCXO off timer

Fabien LETORT
Associate II
Posted on April 24, 2017 at 14:43

A lots of time, the timer used to switch off the TCXO of the LoRa Module seems to block the timer utility. As this one stay indefinitely on the head.

Did someone see already this problem ?

#i-cube-lrwan
5 REPLIES 5
Fabien LETORT
Associate II
Posted on April 27, 2017 at 09:25

Maybe this problem is related to this one found on the official semtech repro : 

https://github.com/Lora-net/LoRaMac-node/issues/219

PS : It should be very easier to put the lrwan code on this repo..... to get bug correction as fast as possible.

Posted on April 27, 2017 at 10:32

Hello Fabien,

I'll report this case internally for farther check.

However, it will be interesting to know if the patch suggested in GitHub issue does really fix the problem you are facing.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on May 05, 2017 at 17:33

Hello

LETORT.Fabien

‌,

We need following details in order to more investigate the issue: what are you using as:

• which I-CUBE-LRWAN version are you using?
  • what is exactly the example you tested (to reproduce the issue)?
  • As HW, is it theP-NUCLEO-LRWAN1?

Thank you,

Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 17:31

Hello

‌,

Issue was deeply investigated by our expert.

Root cause seems to be related to the factwhen 2 RTC alarms occur one just after the other, the first alarm is hiding the second one.

The suggested workaround is to replace current implementation ofHW_RTC_IrqHandler in HW_RTC.c file by the following one:

void HW_RTC_IrqHandler ( void ){ RTC_HandleTypeDef* hrtc=&RtcHandle; /* enable low power at irq*/ LowPower_Enable( e_LOW_POWER_RTC ); /* Get the AlarmA interrupt source enable status */ if(__HAL_RTC_ALARM_GET_IT_SOURCE(hrtc, RTC_IT_ALRA) != RESET) { /* Get the pending status of the AlarmA Interrupt */ if(__HAL_RTC_ALARM_GET_FLAG(hrtc, RTC_FLAG_ALRAF) != RESET) { /* Clear the AlarmA interrupt pending bit */ __HAL_RTC_ALARM_CLEAR_FLAG(hrtc, RTC_FLAG_ALRAF); /* Clear the EXTI's line Flag for RTC Alarm */ __HAL_RTC_ALARM_EXTI_CLEAR_FLAG(); /* AlarmA callback */ HAL_RTC_AlarmAEventCallback(hrtc); } }}�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?�?

This fix will be available in coming release of I-Cube-Lrwan package.

-Amel

Posted on May 24, 2017 at 14:51

I don't understand this fix.

this code is similar to hal one ? (

HAL_RTC_AlarmIRQHandler)

in my case i have only one rtc alarm activated (as 

I-Cube-Lrwan package do).