Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nrf24l01 with stm32f103c8t6

sak hos
Associate III
Posted on October 15, 2017 at 19:32

Hello,

i'm using two stm32f103c8t6 with nrf24l01, but in the transmitter side i'm having probleme when sending data, it's stucked when spi is waiting for rxne to be cleared and i don't why, i even chnaged the irq priority of the spi, nrf , gpo ans systick , because i'm using them in my projet.

And in the receiver side it's stcuked during the iitilation phase, in the config register of the nrf there always 0.

can anyone help me solving this probleme, i attached my code below.(first 4 files are used in transmitter side and the  other files in receiver side)

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on October 15, 2017 at 20:25

ZIP up complete projects that have necessary include files and compile.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on October 15, 2017 at 23:28

sorry but what do you mean by this ?

Posted on October 16, 2017 at 11:25

It means I don't have time or interest to pull down a dozen different individual files which give me an incomplete picture of the problem.

There are unlikely to be people here with the exact same parts and configuration to physically replicate your setup or test the code. 

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..