cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L1xx Discovery Example Project

kbch
Associate II
Posted on May 08, 2017 at 21:11

I'm currently trying to compile the STM32L1xx Discovery Board Example Project with the Dispaly driving, current meassurement and Touch Bar sensing.

I tried to import the Project in TrueSTUDIO on Windows and Linux. Both doesn't work. on Linux I get the following Error on compiling:

20:54:30 **** Rebuild of configuration Debug for project STM32L152RB(STM32L-Discovery) ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build

arm-atollic-eabi-gcc -c -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -std=gnu11 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DSTM32L1XX_MD -I..\..\..\ -I..\..\..\inc -I..\..\..\..\..\Libraries\CMSIS\Include -I..\..\..\..\..\Libraries\CMSIS\Device\ST\STM32L1xx\Include -I..\..\..\..\..\Libraries\STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Driver\inc -I..\..\..\..\..\Utilities\STM32L-DISCOVERY -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -g -fstack-usage -Wall -mlong-calls -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-missing-braces -Wformat=0 -o StdPeriph_Driver/stm32l1xx_syscfg.o ../../../../../Libraries/STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32l1xx_syscfg.c

../../../../../Libraries/STM32L1xx_StdPeriph_Driver/src/stm32l1xx_syscfg.c:70:30: fatal error: stm32l1xx_syscfg.h: No such file or directory

#include 'stm32l1xx_syscfg.h'

^

compilation terminated.

20:54:30 Build Finished (took 71ms)

How can I compile the Project? My favourite method would be a 'universal' Makefile. But ST doesn't provide a Makefile?

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 10, 2017 at 14:47

Hi

kilobyte.ch

You have to c

heck your configuration project and

make sure that your project has the right include paths and source files from the same tree.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen