cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application is not running when downloaded through USB Bootloader

Aditya Tiwari
Associate II
Posted on June 26, 2017 at 09:08

I have made a USB Bootloader for STM32F207VET and downloaded it to my board through STLink utility and then downloaded my application using Bootlader and it was working fine.

Now I made another bootloader for STM32F205VET and downloaded it to my board, It is working fine(I checked it by blinking LEDs and my USB device was detected in DFU mode) now when I Download my application  using Bootloader it is not working. However when i download my application without Bootloader it works perfectly.

Can anyone pleae tell me what may be the issue as i have checked that my Bootloader code is jumping to the application.

I checked my code using debugger that it was jumping to the application but my application didn't work.

FYI:

I have attached my Bootloader's main file

And in my application i have already made the required changes in .id file and changed the vect table offset value

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aditya Tiwari
Associate II
Posted on August 21, 2017 at 14:37

Thanks everyone for not looking into my problem.

However i found the solution for my problem .

The issue was that in my Bootloader code i was not disabling interrupts due to which my application was not working correctly.

When i disable all the interrupts and then jumped to the application code it worked fine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Aditya Tiwari
Associate II
Posted on August 21, 2017 at 14:37

Thanks everyone for not looking into my problem.

However i found the solution for my problem .

The issue was that in my Bootloader code i was not disabling interrupts due to which my application was not working correctly.

When i disable all the interrupts and then jumped to the application code it worked fine