Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development board available in market for STM32CubeMXU for learning purpose

Jeevan Rudramurthy
Associate II
Posted on May 23, 2017 at 11:26

Can you please tell me is there any development board available in market for 

STM32CubeMX MCU available in market for learning purpose.Can you please provide me quotation for that board.Since i am new to choose MCU.

2 REPLIES 2
Posted on May 23, 2017 at 11:56

http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32-mcu-eval-tools.html?querycriteria=productId=SS1532

If you click through to individual boards, there's a (recommended) price and link to distributors on the bottom.

All boards come with an on-board ST-LINK debugger-adapter. Newer boards have the newer version of ST-LINK

Nucleo boards are low-cost, stripped-down to minimum, bringing out most if not all of the pins to headers, good for building prototypes. There are 3 sizes of them, the boards are the same within one size, only the chip changes.

Disco boards are still-relatively-low-cost, designed to highlight distinctive features of a given family, at the cost of occupying some or most of the pins, bringing out to the headers only those not taken up by the extra onboard ICs and displays. We've compiled a

http://www.mikrozone.sk/news.php?extend.1227.2

of Discos at our local mcu-related portal (prices taken from ST's page at the time of creating that overview, legalese: not binding, blah blah).

Eval boards are the expensive ($$$) variety of 'has it all' board demonstrating most of the given family's capability.

JW

Lead
Posted on May 23, 2017 at 12:05

The Discovery and Nucleo boards are designed for evaluation and (of course) learning purposes. The range of available boards is quite broad, so you might need to refine your requirements.

Can you please provide me quotation for that board.

This is a public forum, largely carried by users not affiliated with ST.

For quotations, better contact ST directly, one of it's FAEs, or an appropriate distributor.

Or check out general distributors like Mouser or Digikey.