cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-IDB006V1M I would like to check the BLE MIC Data on Dongle.

jang insang
Associate
Posted on May 29, 2017 at 07:54

I want to convert the currently converted microphone data to BLE, and store the data in STEVAL-IDB006V1M Dongle to PC. (To convert wav file)

The STM32L432KC and BlueNRG-MS were used to convert the analog microphone data to digital and send the digital data to the BLE.

We then connected the STEVAL-IDB006V1M Dongle to the PC and confirmed the BLE Data sent to the BlueNRG GUI software.

However, we only showed data one by one in real time, and we could not find the function we wanted in the GUI program.

The question is.

If you do not have the ability to store BLE Data separately sent in real time from the BlueNRG GUI program, I wonder if there is other software of ST that supports this function.

STEVAL-IDB006V1M I want to save the BLE data received from the PC in Dongle in TEXT file or WAV file format in real time, but I could not find any format for it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Antonio Vilei
Senior III
Posted on May 30, 2017 at 12:37

Dear Jang Insang,

for your use case, you may be interested in the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/audio-ics-software/open-audio/bluevoicelink1.html

software package.

It has two parts:

• Streaming

the application handles audio acquisition, data compression and packetization of the ADPCM compressed audio to be streamed over BLE, according to ST's BlueVoice Profile.
  • Receiving

the application is responsible for the decompression of ADPCM audio data received via BLE and for USB streaming of decoded PCM samples.

This package is based on ST's MEMS digital microphones. IT doesn't support your STEVAL-IDB006V1M dongle out of the box, as it is available for STM32 Nucleo board with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 (BLE expansion board based on the same BlueNRG-MS module of  STEVAL-IDB006V1M) and X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 (MEMS microphones expansion board).

Hope that helps,

Antonio