Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F469 touch screen

Andreas Achilleos
Associate II
Posted on May 31, 2017 at 21:50

Hello,

I have the STM32F469 and I try to program it via Flowcode software by Matrix TSL. I create a code and uploaded it to the STM32F469. Now the only thing I get is black screen. Previously the module was working ok and I could work with the preloaded software. The jumpers are at their original position , as requested in the carton shipped in the packaging. 

When I plug in the module in my PC , it recognizes it and I can view the internal storage.

Only LD5 & LD6 light up

Does someone have a clue about that?

Is there a way to load again the preloaded factory code in it or other test code to test functionality?

Thank you ,

Best Regards

Andreas Achilleos 

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 08, 2017 at 15:20

Hi

Achilleos.Andreas

‌,

You didn't precised which STM32F469 board you are using: is it theSTM32469I-Discovery orSTM32469I_EVAL?

For both boards, you may find the demonstration in the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef4.html

package under:

• [STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.0]\Projects\STM32469I_EVAL\Demonstrations
  • [STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.0]\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Demonstrations

You have to refer to the readme file of the example for more details.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on June 09, 2017 at 15:32

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply...  I have the DISCO board.

I am a bit confused, what is the purpose of the online compiler and what of the STM32cubeMX?

Thank you

Posted on June 09, 2017 at 15:54

Which online compiler? mbed you mean?

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-configurators-and-code-generators/stm32cubemx.html

is the

STM32Cube initialization code generator

that allows you to configure the peripherals you need based on some wizards, then generate initialization code for your application. Then, user has to add his processing code (he can get inspired from the examples provided in the Cube package).

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on June 09, 2017 at 16:47

Thank you for you reply, I am just trying to find the examples you mentioned!