cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMWX1ZZABZ General issues Murata LRWAN1 (ver1.1.5)

P M
Associate II
Posted on June 25, 2018 at 16:53

Hi there,

I have spent the last days trying to get this module to work with my current application.

I want to use this module as LoRa modem to communicate with my app. I am using a F103.

I am using a custom board where I have just connected my F103 uart to this module's uart. But it seems to be awake all times. I have never seen it going lower than 1.22mA. Even when my micro is in stand by. Where Could I check how I should set every single pin in this module to achieve the best low power consumtion?

I have seen some issues with the current AT firmware too. Sometimes it starts to return AT_ERROR even when the command is ok. It usually happens when I try to send data with AT+SENDB... Once it starts, only option is power it off and on again to make it works fine for another 10 minutes.

In ABP mode, module usually answer that it is connected to network but it never reaches the base station. 

Besides that, sometimes downlink packet gets increased by 1 each time I ask for the last packet received (AT+FCD=?). If I execute 3 times, it starts giving 1 and finish giving 3.  Other times works fine and it keeps giving a good number constantly.

Is there any up to date binary I could try? I am testing 868 freq but I will need 923 soon.

#cmwx1zzabz
1 REPLY 1

Sorry, bumping old zombie unanswered questions off my feed

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..