cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The maximum range CR95HF

Ivanova Anastasiia
Associate II
Posted on June 19, 2017 at 07:34

Hello, everybody. What is the maximum range one's achieved with CR95HF? I mean the proximity range. Is is possible to achieve 10cm and more with it? Could we achieve the better distance with ST95 for example?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on January 15, 2018 at 14:04

Hello Anastasiia,

It depend on the protocol you are using and the antenna properties your are designing.

If you speak about proximity 14443 protocol with the Discovery kit for CR95HF Reader you can reach 4 cm.

If you are in Viccinity 15693 protocol with the same kit you can reach up to 7 cm

But again this kit is a general purpose multi protocol setup and can be specifically trimmed and adapted.

I can suggest you for better performances to use a ST25R3911 demonstartor board.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Posted on January 15, 2018 at 14:04

Hello Anastasiia,

It depend on the protocol you are using and the antenna properties your are designing.

If you speak about proximity 14443 protocol with the Discovery kit for CR95HF Reader you can reach 4 cm.

If you are in Viccinity 15693 protocol with the same kit you can reach up to 7 cm

But again this kit is a general purpose multi protocol setup and can be specifically trimmed and adapted.

I can suggest you for better performances to use a ST25R3911 demonstartor board.

Regards