cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST MCWB BusVoltageSensor error

Daniel Husztikd
Associate II

Posted on August 09, 2017 at 13:44

Hi. I am using MCWB with FOC 4.3. with STSPIN32F0 eval board. I am trying to switch on the bus voltage sensing. When I set it in the WB, compile and upload, it always randomly pops under or overvoltage error. I can read the voltage, and it is truly under (6v) or over (58v) the treshold (which is wrong, because it should be 24v) , but can not start the motor. (The nominal voltage is 24 V) I can measure the divided bus voltage with its own ADC (but I can not use it separately, since it needs the ADC channels to drive the motor with different setup) . It is not an error of wrong parameters, I checked the Drive and Power stage sections both. 

Why is this error occuring to me, and what can I do, to determine the source of it? It seems to me, that the busvoltagesensor class is not working, because it reads the bus voltage, but that voltage is wrong. What can I do about it? 

1 REPLY 1
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards