Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F765BIT MCU ethernet problem.,

Edwin kaus
Associate II
Posted on October 09, 2017 at 16:47

Hello .,

I am working with STM32F765BIT MCU in our custom board. In this I need to make Ethernet interface working with any of protocol (like UDP).

I have generated code using STM cube , but I am not sure that I am fallowing correct procedure while generating code.

>> Even I couldn't able to ping from PC. Can you please give me some brief explanation on procedure to get working code, I am using LAN8710 External PHY, I can able to read write PHY registers ,but couldn't able send/receive any data from PC.

Can anyone  please provide any example which corresponds to mentioned device (either you can provide Cube MX file or example code), so that I can proceed further easily .

Thank you., 

#stme32-cube #ethernet-stm32f7 #mcu
2 REPLIES 2
john doe
Lead
Posted on October 10, 2017 at 13:00

The STM32CubeMX application does not generate usable code for ethernet.  Take a look at the examples from the cube repository and rip what you need from ethernetif.c

Posted on October 14, 2017 at 13:08

Hello

doe.john.016

Thanks for your suggestions.

As per your suggestions I used some API's by taking reference from cube repository, Now I could able send & receive UDP packet from PC. but now the problem is the system is not reliable that is if I restart the device sometimes works and sometimes its not working. I really couldn't able to sort out exact problem .

Is there any problem exist inSTM32Cube FW_F7 V1.8.0HAl driver or LWIP . I am facing same issue if checked with standard Nucleo-F767ZI board .

Can you please internally escalate this issue and sort out the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you