Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LoRa received message from the backend

Nidhal Ben Othmen
Associate II
Posted on October 11, 2017 at 11:08

Hi everybody,

I am working with the evaluation board B-L072Z-LRWAN1 with I-CUBE-LRWAN embedded software. I am trying to customize the received frame from the LoRaWAN network. I am working in France 868 MHz with the Objenious (Boygues Telecom) network with SPOT backend.

I flashed my Murata module with the AT_Slave project and I am trying to display the received message with the AT commands: AT+RECV=? ou AT+RECVB=?

But always I have a display of 0: OK. I debugged the code and I noticed that the receiving port is always set on 0. And the buffer of the downlink frame is always set on zeros.

I followed the Application Notes in this link 

http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/application_note/group0/db/8c/4f/5a/95/9e/40/69/DM00346311/files/DM00346311.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00346311.pdf

which shows examples of AT commands. You find in the pages 18 and 19 the definition of the AT+RECV and AT+RECVB commands and the examples. Normally, I should have something different from what I had.

You find in the attached screenshots more details showing my serial terminal and what I received in the Objenious (LoRaWAN provider) backend.

I tried also the End_Node project and I have always the same issue; My downlink frame is always void and the receiving port is always 0.

My goal is to customize the downlink messages. How should I do when I have always zeros in the buffer of the received frame.

I am looking forward your help !

#lorawan #lora_downlink #at_slave #b-l072z-lrwan1 #lora #i-cube-lrwan
1 REPLY 1
Nvan.9
Associate II

I have the same issue, dont know if you have solved this in the meanwhile?