Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB

T H
Associate II
Posted on August 08, 2017 at 02:27

Hello,

I have been attempting to download the X-Cube-Cryptolib for some time, and have been unable to. I have tried filling out the form, which changes the button to 'Validate'. Later on when I check on the status, the page resets and requests filling out the form again. Is there a workaround for this? I tried clearing browser cache, different browsers, using a new session, etc.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
T H
Associate II
Posted on August 16, 2017 at 21:39

This has been resolved -- ST was experiencing an issue on their end and was able to fix it. I received the download links from that address early this morning and was able to download the library. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Khouloud GARSI
Lead II
Posted on August 09, 2017 at 11:24

Hi

srxldifjiowp

After filling the necessary fields,

checking the checkbox “ I accept all Terms& Conditions of the Export Control regulations�? and

clicking on “Confirm Request�?, you will

receive an email containing the link to download the library

within 48 hours

Have you correctly followed the previous steps?

Khouloud.

T H
Associate II
Posted on August 09, 2017 at 14:44

Hello,

Yes, I followed all of those steps. More then 48 hours have passed. I haven't received an email with the download link.

Posted on August 09, 2017 at 15:33

A work email, not google/hotmail? Spam filter?

If all fails contact the sales office covering your region. Or file a support ticket here.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on August 09, 2017 at 17:45

Hello,

I am checking this issue and I will keep you posted about any further update.

Thanks for your patience.

Khouloud.

Khouloud GARSI
Lead II
Posted on August 10, 2017 at 14:13

Hi

trevorhaskell1

From ST side, your request to download the 'X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB' library was accepted and a confirmation mail was sent to you. We doubt that this confirmation email is being blocked by your own firewall.

Please check this point.

Khouloud.

T H
Associate II
Posted on August 10, 2017 at 16:23

Hi Khouloud,

Thanks for looking into this. Unfortunately, i'm still running into the same issue. I haven't received a confirmation email (I thoroughly checked through all mail folders, including spam). When I revisit the page, after logging in, I am still getting a button labeled 'Validating' in place of 'Get Software' under the 'Order from ST' column. This is from the last browser instance where I submitted the request. When I try from another browser / session, I log in and only see the 'Get Software' button, which just redirects me back to the license agreement and form i've filled out previously.

Posted on August 10, 2017 at 16:51

Hi

trevorhaskell1

When I try from another browser / session, I log in and only see the 'Get Software' button, which just redirects me back to the license agreement and form i've filled out previously.

-> Please apply again/Repeat the same procedure: Press the 'Request Software' button and again fill the needed fields...

Please update me as soon as you repeat those steps.

Khouloud.

Posted on August 10, 2017 at 16:59

Hi Khouloud,

I just submitted the form again.

Posted on August 16, 2017 at 20:33

The message should have the title 'Software Download Full Notification' and be from 'STMicroelectronics <

mailto:onlinesupport@notification.st.com

>'

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..