cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibility of Using example code For Boards in the same Series

Anthony  Mwila
Associate II
Posted on September 28, 2017 at 15:01

Greetings , I'm currently trying to adapt raw LWIP example code for the STM32F769I Board for use on my STM32F767ZI , I'm a novice and wanted to know if anyone can provide assistance with regards to this .

#nucleof7 #raw-lwip
3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on September 28, 2017 at 15:18

Hello,

You have various choices, regarding the way to start in order to develop your application: 

- You can review LwIP examples as you can find available in the STM32CubeF7 package relevant to your device. It can help you as an implementation example to develop your own application:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Applications\LwIP

- You can start your own application using CubeMX to initialize peripherals you need with the configuration you want.

Also, you may re-use sections available in the Cube examples or get inspired from them.

The reference manual provides complete information on how to use the STM32F7xx microcontroller memory and peripherals.

Have a look to these documents:

- UM1709, it maybe helpful as it provides a full description of how to implement In-Application Programming (IAP) using Ethernet communication.

- UM1713 : STM32Cube interfacing with LwIP and examples.

- UM1718: paragraph 'B.3.6 LwIP' for the STM32CubeMX LwIP side.

- AN3966 : “LwIP TCP/IP stack demonstration for STM32F4x7 microcontrollers�

Otherwise, if you have any problem, you can share your issue and code on the community with details, this will help user forum to help you.

Kind Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on September 28, 2017 at 16:30

>>I'm a novice and wanted to know if anyone can provide assistance with regards to this .

For commercial needs, ST also maintains a list of consultants and contractors.

Porting code is a fairly standard practice, pay attention to the details regarding components, pins and clocks.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on September 28, 2017 at 17:19

My use of the board is not commercial .I'm a student trying to use board for my final project. So figuring it out is pretty much part of my course.