Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo L476RG as OTG FS device

Shingy Son
Associate II
Posted on August 28, 2017 at 10:35

Hi everyone,

I am a biginner in ST-controller programming. Last week I spent time hunting the internet for finding some solutions about how to make a NUCLEO L476RG work as USB HID device. So I launched the example en.stm32cubel4\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32L476G_EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\HID_Standalone\SW4STM32\STM32L476G_EVAL_USBD-FS in my L476RG after connecting the wires of my B-Female USB dongle as follow:

- D+ to PA12 (CN10-12)

- D- to PA11(CN10-14)

- GND to CN10-20

- Red wire VBUS to PA9 (CN10-21)

Fortunatelly, I could not get my Controller working: Nothing happened! After reading the chapter about OTG FS in the reference manual of STM32L4 serie I found (page 1629) that 'To build a bus-powered device implementation in case of the B-device or peripheral-only configuration, an external regulator has to be added, that generates the VDD chip-supply

from VBUS.' Now I want to know how to build the montage shown on the schematic attached to this post. Could someone help me please? I have been just employed and I am in the testphase  so you can imagine my stress at this moment. Please Help!

Shingy Son

#nucleo-l476rg
0 REPLIES 0