cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the solution for missing '..\debug\Inc' path?

clinton fernandes
Associate
Posted on September 06, 2017 at 06:49

I was trying to Build a project for the 'sensortile - STEVAL-STLKT01V1' using 'System Workbench for STM32' and I get this error message 'Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\STSW-STLKT01_V1.3.1\Projects\SensorTile\Applications\DataLog\SW4STM32\STM32L47xx_SensorTile\Debug\Inc)'.

#stm32l476jgy6 #sensortile
3 REPLIES 3
Davide G
ST Employee
Posted on September 06, 2017 at 12:11

Just for confirmation, the message you mentioned is a Warning (not an Error), right?

In any case we'll fix it in the next release.

It is a problem of wrong path in the project properties: C/C++ General --> Paths and Symbols --> Assembly

Remove the two lines ''Debug'' and ''Debug/ROJ_DIRS$/../Inc''. This should be enough to get rid of the warning message.

0690X00000603zSQAQ.jpg
Posted on September 06, 2017 at 16:46

And does the directory in fact exist or not? Is the compiler/linker correct? Is there a similar directory within the source tree? Have you moved the workspace? Was the workspace created with some different drive/directory expectations? Can you edit the 'Include Paths' to either fix or remove this one?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on September 07, 2017 at 04:20

@David, 

Yes, the message was a warning and not an error. I followed your instructions and the warnings do not occur anymore. Thanks.

However, I got errors now which look like the ones in the attached image. I tried to fix them but was not successful.

0690X000006085YQAQ.png