Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX to display correct i/o pins mode in pinout view

Pavel A.
Evangelist III
Posted on April 11, 2018 at 13:31

Dear Cube team,

Just noticed that STM32CubeMX v 4.24.0 does not show correct mode for GPIOs in pinout view (the main nice GUI).

On the picture below, PF14 is GPIO input with pullup, but the flyout tip shows as (no mode).

Would like to see the actual mode there.

0690X0000060AYWQA2.png

Thanks,

-- pavel

#stm32f4 #cubemx-v4.24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on April 12, 2018 at 15:10

OK, I understand your request and will raise it to our STM32CubeMX team.

So it is a generic issue and not really related to a given board where the pinout view has to reflect the GPIO configurations.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on April 11, 2018 at 16:23

Hi

pavel_a

‌,

Could you please precise the board you are using?

Best way is to share your .ioc file.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on April 11, 2018 at 20:48

Amel, 

It is a custom board. The part is STM32F446. I've attached the .ioc.

Thanks,

PavelA

Posted on April 12, 2018 at 15:10

OK, I understand your request and will raise it to our STM32CubeMX team.

So it is a generic issue and not really related to a given board where the pinout view has to reflect the GPIO configurations.

-Amel

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hello,

Please note that a fix was deployed in STM32CubeMX 5.4.0, already available on the web.

You can install this new version and check it.

More details about this release are provided on https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000BTeOGVSQ3/stm32cubemx-540-released.

-Amel