cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble running a ST example on the ISK01A2 on a L152RE

Charl  Smalberger
Associate
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 14:24

I have recently bought a STM32 Dev board with a X-NUCLEO_IKS012A mems sensor. I am new to embedded software and decided to get one of the example projects going for this board. I have gone through all the readme's etc. but st doesn't specify where to save the example project when downloaded from the internet. I get the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target `C:/Users/Charl Smalberger/Src/com.c', needed by `Example/User/com.o'. Stop.

Looks like a path related error.

I am using system workbench. I have attached the readme with basic instructions that i followed, the workbench instructions are at the bottom.

Please can anyone assist?

#isk01a2
2 REPLIES 2
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee
Posted on September 14, 2017 at 16:59

I suppose you have downloaded the X-CUBE-MEMS1 package from st.com.

You can extract it, for example to your C:\ drive.

Then execute the SW4STM32 and set the workspace path to the project you want to try, for example:

C:\STM32CubeExpansion_MEMS1_V4.0.0\Projects\Multi\Examples\IKS01A2\LSM6DSL_FIFOLowPower\SW4STM32\STM32L152RE-Nucleo

Then import the project: File -> Import, Select General -> Existing Project into Workspace then click Next

Click Browse on Select root directory, the right directory is selected so you click, OK then Finish.

After that you have the project in your workspace and you can Build it.

Posted on September 15, 2017 at 14:33

Thank You Miroslav it worked!