Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPWF04S Firmware 1.1.0

fidias lothes
Associate
Posted on September 28, 2017 at 04:06

Hello,

I was planning to use the SPWF04S module in a product where all the processing is done in the stm32F439 embedded in the module. It seems like the only way to load an application code is to go through the uPython interpreter. 

I need to make simple http POST/GET calls with uPython. It seems like this is only gonna be supported in 1.1.0. 

So is there any way to get this firmware, or some date when will it be available? 

Also is it possible to add the application code to the firmware on the stm32F439 ? 

Thank you!

#micropython
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on October 13, 2017 at 12:32

Ciao,

please contact your ST reference (or distributor) to get a beta FW that includes (also) uPython HTTP classes.

BR

j

Posted on February 01, 2018 at 21:20

Hello, Is it possible to get the SPWF04SA firmware in source format?  Or at least c++ source examples on how to use the SPWF04SA in 'standalone' configuration (no other processors connected to it)?  Finally, is it possible to obtain SPWF04SA pin data that connects the GPIOx labels on the IDW04 schematic to the STM32F439 datasheet alternative pin functions table, i.e. to Pxy [x=A,B,C : port label], [y=0-15 : pin number]?

Thank you!

Posted on February 02, 2018 at 09:39

cannot get source code, cannot use in standalone without python, and cannot release pin/gpio mapping

Michael Myers
Associate
Posted on May 12, 2018 at 01:06

I had the same intent, and clearly the same misunderstanding regarding the so-called 'standalone' mode. Too bad. I did so want to stick with an ST-only system architecture.