cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-AWS

John Koshi
Associate II
Posted on October 20, 2017 at 04:17

When I try to add the X-CUBE-AWS expansion library package to my STM32CubeMX (which has been updated to the latest version - 4.22.1) I get the error: 'This package version is not managed on this version of STM32CubeMX'.

I used the drop down menu item under Help -> Install New Libraries in the STM32CubeMX , and pointed to a local copy of the 'en.x-cube-aws.zip' file. Is this the correct way to add the 

X-CUBE-AWS expansion library?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on October 20, 2017 at 11:23

Hi

naturelover

‌,

The X-Cube-AWS package should be used on standalone and cannot be installed with STM32CubeMX.

You have jsu to download it then run the available examples . You have to refer to

http://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm003674pdf

for details.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on October 20, 2017 at 11:23

Hi

naturelover

‌,

The X-Cube-AWS package should be used on standalone and cannot be installed with STM32CubeMX.

You have jsu to download it then run the available examples . You have to refer to

http://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm003674pdf

for details.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on October 20, 2017 at 23:02

Hi Amel,

Thanks for the clarification. I extracted the zip file of the expansion library package,

and it appears to by intended for Windows users.

I am using the SW4STM32 IDE under Linux for my development, and I wanted to just

confirm whether the X-CUBE-AWS package can be used under Linux as well, or not,

especially since drivers, etc., are provided in the package.

thanks,

John