cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get St-Link/V2-1 firmware?

Julio Gonzalez
Associate
Posted on November 01, 2017 at 11:10

I have some STM32 boards, one STM32F746G-DISCO stoped working the debugger after an update, and I couldn't flash it anymore (as the STM32F746G-DISCO only have SWD pins for programmer). I found some ST-Link/2 binaries over the web and flashed it, but now I lost the mbed compatibility and the COM port.

Where can I find the ST-Link/V2-1 firmware? I have other ST-Link/v2-1 boards too, not sure if I could extract the firmware somehow.

I would like if some ST member could help me with this issue and offering the correct firmware, thanks

#st-link/v2-firmware
2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on November 02, 2017 at 09:00

Hello

the_loko

Here is the firmware upgrade application for ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2 and ST-LINK/V2-1 boards

https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/embedded-software/development-tool-software/stsw-linkhtml

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on November 02, 2017 at 09:26

I found some ST-Link/2 binaries over the web and flashed it, but now I lost the mbed compatibility and the COM port.

You seem to have rewritten the bootloader, in that case your STLink won't act as /2-1 anymore, it will be stuck to /2.

JW