cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT Commands are not working (NUCLEO-L152RE)

Sunil Kumar
Associate
Posted on November 16, 2017 at 15:18

Hi

I am trying to get details by using AT Commands (AT, AT+GMR, AT+CWLAP, and etc) but i am getting the same command which i am sending through Serial write.

Example: If I send basic command as �AT\r\n�, I need to get response �OK�. But i am getting response through call back

Board Setup:

NUCLEO-L152RE with Lora SX1272MB2xAS shield and connect External Grove WiFi Module to 

UART of Lora shield. So anyone can please help, how i can get response as excepted.

Compiler: Embed Online Compiler

Thanks,

Sunil

#write-command
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on November 16, 2017 at 15:30

Check solder bridges as PA2/PA3 of shield connector clash with VCP connection of ST-LINK

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Sunil Kumar
Associate
Posted on November 22, 2017 at 10:16

Is there any Jumper to be set (ON / OFF) to get UART mode?

We have observed that to Set ESP8266(Module model) into UART boot mode - Press and hold button until centred red LED indicator light on.

Posted on November 22, 2017 at 16:59

Sunil Kumar wrote:

Is there any Jumper to be set (ON / OFF) to get UART mode?

To set what to 'UART mode' ?

As

Turvey.Clive

‌ already said, it's

solder bridges - not jumpers - that configure the UART connections on a Nucleo board ...

Posted on November 22, 2017 at 18:29

>>Is there any...

There are undoubtedly manuals and schematics that would cover such material, reading is frequently easier than expecting to be guided by others.

On the Nucleo-144 boards the shield connection has it's own USART that isn't shared.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..