cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cubemx 4.25 STM32F767 EXTI problem

Peter Mather
Associate III
Posted on April 03, 2018 at 20:44

I've configured a number of pins on the 767 as EXTI but there is no option in NVIC to enable the interrupts and no code generated. The pins are correctly identified in  the GPIO configuration tab.

Moreover, the example for Nucleo-767ZI uses pin PC13 which the cube pinout dropdown says is EXTI13 but the example code treats as EXTI_Line15_10

Is this simply a bug/omission in CubeMX or am I missing something as usual?

5 REPLIES 5
john doe
Lead
Posted on April 03, 2018 at 23:02

13 is between 15 and 10 so 

EXTI_Line15_10 is the interrupt used.  the callback passes you which pin interrupted.

Peter Mather
Associate III
Posted on April 03, 2018 at 23:39

Ok - thanks, but CubeMX isn't creating the interrupt routine or EXTI setup at all

Posted on May 01, 2018 at 23:44

This is an issue with me too.

I have set up my Nucleo-144/STM32F767 to use pin PC7 as GPIO_EXTI7. When I go into the configuration tab in GPIO, PC7 is marked as 'External Interrupt Mode with Rising edge trigger detection' and the label is correct. But in NVIC configuration, there is no entry for EXTI line [9:5] interrupts.

Plus, CubeMX isn't creating the interrupt routine for that band of interrupts. It worked in the past, as I have code that had the handler generated, but the generation broke after I updated to 4.25 today.

Andrei

Nawres GHARBI
ST Employee
Posted on May 03, 2018 at 15:21

Hi All, 

To see the interrupt routine in the NVIC window, the EXTI must be configured as 'External interrupt mode ...' and not 

'External event mode ...' 

Thanks for using MX

Posted on May 03, 2018 at 17:44

Nawres, as you can see from my reply, in my project I set the pin to 'External Interrupt Mode with Rising edge trigger detection' as you require and yet the code generation step does not happen.

Suggestions?

A