Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-phase BLDC motor interface using STSPIN32F0A

Lakshmi Sri
Associate II
Posted on December 14, 2017 at 11:33

Hi!

How many BLDC motors can I control using the STSPIN32F0/ STSPIN32F0A simultaneously?

4 REPLIES 4
Enrico Poli
ST Employee
Posted on December 21, 2017 at 11:15

They are both single motor solutions.

If you are looking for a dual BLDC motor driving reference design, take a look to the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/solution-evaluation-tools/motor-control-solution-eval-boards/steval-ihm042v1.html

Posted on December 30, 2017 at 04:19

But there is no eval code available for this board? At least I can't find anything.

Posted on January 04, 2018 at 13:58

There is a dedicated pre-configured project in the Motor Control Workbench of the FOC SDK.

Posted on January 09, 2018 at 20:17

(just to be clear, I'm referring to STEVAL-IHM042V1)

Yes, I found that, but there is no IAR or AC6 project available? Or any code tree I could build with gcc or similar?

I do have code building for and running on the STEVAL-IHM042V1 now. I had to do quite a few changes to the STM32F30x_UserProject. Like adjusting the linker script. Like fixing a bug where the interrupt controller is told the vector table is in CCMRAM while the startup code does not put it there. Like main.c missing code for starting the motors if DUALDRIVE is defined. The list goes on. I would have thought an eval board would have ready made code. The board didn't even try to run the motor when it arrived. So I guess I'm wondering if I have missed something.

Cheers,

Lars