cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In ping-pong code of STM32L072 Discovery kit LoRa module, can we enable Radio Receive interrupt and use it instead of polling it using Radio.Rx in the main loop? At present the ping-pong code does polling in main while(1) loop, I want it to be interrupt b

arun rajajinagar
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2018 at 11:09

At present the Pin-pong code polls for the data received on Radio(RF), can we use Radio Receive interrupt in place of Radio.Rx() function?

#radio-receive-interrupt
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on March 22, 2018 at 12:41

Please don't stuff the entire question in the summary.

Don't think you want it in the interrupt as additional time is taken to sequence radio, but you could semaphore in a different way of you don't like the polling. The main loop with sleep is quite effective.

What's preventing you from actually experimenting here?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SARTHAK KELAPURE
Associate II
Posted on March 22, 2018 at 12:48

Not sure why you want to try this but polling works fine in it. You should definitely try it though. Keep such experiments posted here. Will try it myself too.

Posted on March 22, 2018 at 13:30

Well presumably to tighten the loop, but the call back occurs before the stack exits the calling routine. The model seems to what the response to be deferred.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..