cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MAT-Target V 4.4.2 - Matlab 2017b - Truestudio 8.1

Felix Lebeau
Associate
Posted on December 12, 2017 at 12:37

Hello i am new to the Forum and i hope some of you can help me with issues regarding the STM32MAT-Target and the Atollic Toolchain.

The installed Matlab Version is 2017b and the STM32Cube MX i am using is V 4.23 with the Atollic Toolchain 8.1.

The Problem i am facing with is kind of a STM32Cube MX problem i think. When i am building a simple STM32F4DISC Project with the basic settings for the microcontroler and implementing this in a folder, i the bulding process of the atollic truestudio project is fine. But when i open the buildet truestudio Project i have several include issues from .h files and .s files regarding the HAL-Library and the Simulink-Model files.

So i tryed different Version of Cube MX and found kind of a strange behaviour. When i installed the CubeMX Version 4.19 with a new created ioc file regarding a simple STM32F4DISC Project with the basic settings and the right toolchain, the project includes now the right HAL-Library but not also not the .h and .s files of the Simulink Model.

Attached you can find the Screenshots of the Project generated with CubeMX V 4.23.

Is this a known issue with MATLAB 2017b and CubeMX V.23 ?

1 REPLY 1
Lead
Posted on December 13, 2017 at 09:15

I use neither Cube nor Matlab, so I'm out on a limb here.

But creating a project with Cube will select paths to its own include folders, that will surely contain the Cube version number in the path name.

When rebuilding the project with another Cube version, you need at least to change that include paths.

And the same probably goes for Matlab includes.

If it doesn't find the Matlab includes, manually add the proper path to the Atollic project.