Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dfuse demo stuck at Download phase (0%) with STM32F070RB

Gowree K
Associate II
Posted on April 15, 2018 at 19:55

Hi,

I am using STM32F070RB controller. I did not see DFU loader code for this controller in STM32Cube_FW_F0_V1.9.0 package. So, i have taken some other controllers project and created project for this controller. After flashing the code, DFU device is detecting and Dfuse Demo software also detecting the device. After choosing .dfu file, when i try upgrade, Erase is happening properly. After that it comes download phase and there stuck. Can you please help me in rectifying the issue.

0690X0000060Ab1QAE.png
4 REPLIES 4
Gowree K
Associate II
Posted on April 23, 2018 at 16:36

Turvey.Clive

Kupper.Benedek

Hi Clive/Ben,

can some one help me in resolving the above issue. I am not able to proceed further on this.

I have ported F072RB code to F070RB. only controller related code i have modified. with Dfuse application, Erase happening properly and i had verified the memory locations.

And also i tried connecting BOOt0 pin with VCC and tried. But that time, board is not detecting as DFU device. Can you please give some pointers to look into.

Posted on April 23, 2018 at 17:10

Sorry not actively working with F0/DFU you might want get a protocol analyzer on the USB bus to understand the interaction, and try with known/available hardware rather than custom stuff I have no insight into.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Gowree K
Associate II
Posted on April 24, 2018 at 08:42

to_deletelullaby techie

Can you provide any inputs on this.

Posted on April 24, 2018 at 11:35

On the system memory boot mode: make sure that you pull BOOT0 high before powering the MCU.

Regarding your problem, I would first check the DFU state and error status that the device ends up in the end. I don't have any ideas what might be wrong, so the best thing you can do is log the USB packets to see what is the last transaction that causes the problem.