Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when updating project configuration from Cube to Workbench

Manuel Illueca
Associate II
Posted on May 24, 2018 at 20:06

Hi there,

I've been working with eclipse-workbench for half a year now, creating my projects from STM32Cube tab inside eclipse and exporting them to eclipse. Until now everything was working fine, I could edit the .ioc file and update the configuration to eclipse without any problem.

Don't know why, but since today, when I try to create a new project or edit the ones already were working, I have the following error:

0690X0000060BMgQAM.png

''Please install SW4STM32 toolchain to open the project.

Or associate the file type of the project with you Toolchain in System Default Program Settings''

0690X0000060BMhQAM.png

Any clue how to solve it?

Thanks

#stm32 #workbench #error #eclipse
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on May 27, 2018 at 15:40

Hi,

I installed latest version of CUBE with no succeed. I've installed  â€œSystem Workbench for STM32â€� again, keeping the previous installation (now I have 2 Workbenchs) and both are working now, so I'm going to keep it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nesrine M_O
Lead II
Posted on May 25, 2018 at 11:56

Hi

maniljo

Do you face the issue with the latest version of CUBEMX (4.1)?

-Nesrine-

Posted on May 25, 2018 at 12:17

Hi

ELMHIRI.Syrine

Thanks for you answer. Right now I'm not in front of my computer, but pretty sure is above 4.

I've been using Workbench/CUBEMX oftenly for almost a year and it worked perfectly.

Quite extrange problem since it is reproduced on the projects that previously worked fine.

Posted on May 25, 2018 at 12:56

Hi

maniljo

Please try to use the latest version and tel us if the issue still again.

-Nesrine-

Posted on May 27, 2018 at 15:40

Hi,

I installed latest version of CUBE with no succeed. I've installed  â€œSystem Workbench for STM32â€� again, keeping the previous installation (now I have 2 Workbenchs) and both are working now, so I'm going to keep it.