Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiler erros in stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h and stm32l4xx_ll_rcc.h

Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on December 30, 2017 at 15:30

Hello together,

I try to make my first, baby steps with cortex controller.

Currently I try to set up an USART and using the free edition of uVision 5. When I try to compile my code I get about 2*30erros out of  stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h (which I had copied in my project folder.) which are always the both below:

_STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *

SARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(649): error: #90: function returning function is not allowed

_STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *

SARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(649): error: #141-D: unnamed prototyped parameters not allowed when body is present

__STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *USARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(660): error: #79: expected a type specifier

Does someone has any ideas? I also try to compile a project out of the example folders. This works fine without any erros (exapt that I cant recieve any information via usart in my terminal. Maybe the lib doesent work correct? But that is an other problem for a new thread ...). So I try to check and copy the project setting. But without success, unfortunately. Still about 60 compiler erros...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on January 04, 2018 at 13:24

I don't know, what I have done (maybe cleaning the project, delete the files and add it new to the project). But the errors are gone now... Don't know ..  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on January 04, 2018 at 13:24

I don't know, what I have done (maybe cleaning the project, delete the files and add it new to the project). But the errors are gone now... Don't know ..