Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compiler errors out of stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h and stm32l4xx_ll_rcc.h

Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on December 30, 2017 at 17:56

Hello,

I try to make my first baybesteps in arm cortex M. I use the free version of uVision 5. Currently I try to set up an USART. When I try to compile, I get the both erros below about 2*30 times out of stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h and stm32l4xx_ll_rcc.h:

_STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *

SARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(649): error: #90: function returning function is not allowed

_STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *

SARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(649): error: #141-D: unnamed prototyped parameters not allowed when body is present

__STATIC_INLINE void LL_USART_EnableDirectionTx(USART_TypeDef *USARTx)

_SRC\../_HDR/../_HDR/stm32l4xx_ll_usart.h(660): error: #79: expected a type specifier

I try to compile one usart example without any erros. So I checked and copied the project settings. but without any new result. Still errors.

Does someone has any idea which helps me to fix my mistake?

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on January 04, 2018 at 13:23

I don't know, what I have done (maybe cleaning the project, delete the files and add it new to the project). But the errors are gone now... Don't know ..  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Marco Israel
Associate II
Posted on January 04, 2018 at 13:23

I don't know, what I have done (maybe cleaning the project, delete the files and add it new to the project). But the errors are gone now... Don't know ..