cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i have Discovery kit LoRa, i will implement my algorithm in this cards for tests, and i want to know if i can make changes in the part of the header of the message lora? if it's possible to do this, where can i do it ? Thanks Norhane BENKAHLA

Norhane BENKAHLA
Associate II
Posted on January 10, 2018 at 14:44

Hello, i have Discovery kit LoRa, i will implement my algorithm in this cards for tests, and i want to know if i can make changes in the part of the header of the message lora? if it's possible to do this, where can i do it ? Thanks Norhane BENKAHLA

2 REPLIES 2
Posted on January 10, 2018 at 18:51

Can we please not put the entire question in the summary line?

LoRa or LoRaWAN ?

What are you sending? What portion do you want to change? What would be the purpose of changing it?

You could change the preamble bytes but it would make it incompatible with other COTS devices.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on January 10, 2018 at 20:02

I want to change a header of lorawan. I want to add another fields for testing my algorithm. The fields will indicate different informations about a device, for exemple priority of device, the time on air that the device will consume during 1 cycle. Is ti possible to add new fields in the header of frame ? How can i do this ? 

Thanks