cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32091C-Eval Board

Harold Vogel
Associate II
Posted on January 18, 2018 at 15:28

I am working with the STM32091C-Eval board trying to see how the touch pads work.  I have selected the TSC example code and gone to build the code using TrueStudio.  I receive the following error message:

08:27:19 **** Rebuild of configuration Debug for project STM32091C_EVAL ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build

arm-atollic-eabi-gcc -c ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver\Src\stm32f0xx_hal_rcc_ex.c -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m0 -std=gnu11 -DSTM32F091xC -DUSE_HAL_DRIVER -DUSE_STM32091C_EVAL -I../../../Inc -I../../../../../../../../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F0xx/Include -I../../../../../../../../Drivers/STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver/Inc -I../../../../../../../../Drivers/BSP/STM32091C_EVAL -I../../../../../../../../Drivers/BSP/Components/Common -I../../../../../../../../Utilities/Log -I../../../../../../../../Utilities/CPU -I../../../../../../../../Drivers/CMSIS/Include -Os -ffunction-sections -g3 -fstack-usage -Wall -fmessage-length=0 -Wno-strict-aliasing -specs=nano.specs -o Drivers\STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver\stm32f0xx_hal_rcc_ex.o

arm-atollic-eabi-gcc: error: ..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Drivers\STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver\Src\stm32f0xx_hal_rcc_ex.c: No such file or directory

arm-atollic-eabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files

compilation terminated.

The file is in the code display under STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver and I found the location of the code on my hard drive.  I don't know why I have the error.

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on January 18, 2018 at 16:25

I would try to correct paths settings:

'stm32f0xx_hal_rcc_ex.c: No such file or directory'

Harold Vogel
Associate II
Posted on January 18, 2018 at 16:29

The file does show up in the 'Project Explorer' panel.

So how do I correct the paths settings?  I am new to this development system and need help in finding these items.

Posted on January 18, 2018 at 16:40

I would try to re-add them (remove then add)  - I use Keil where files are marked when in project panel but not accessible.

Maybe you have another process blocking this file (locked by hanging process?)