cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Camera_To_USBDisk and RTC_Calendar From CubeF7?

sankeerthan reddy
Associate II
Posted on June 05, 2018 at 19:20

HI,

I Recently brought STM32F769I-EVAL, in my project i need to take pictures for every few seconds and store in USB and i also need to capture at what time the image is captured(I will save image with time(11:24:05.jpeg)).So i merged both Camera_To_USBDisk and RTC_Calendar from SDK examples and i was able remove all the error and loaded in to my DEV kit but it is not working properly.

i include necessary header and C files but it's not working properly.i think it is going in to ERROR_HANDLER(led indication).

Please help me how to solve this problem and i attached my main.c and main.h files.

#cubef7 #stm32f769i-eval
1 REPLY 1
Posted on June 05, 2018 at 21:21

Not really looking to wade into your debug/merge task.

Suggest you instrument the code via USART or SWV so you can observe code flow externally. Perhaps use the __FILE__,__LINE__ form of error handler, or use a debugger to break point the routine, and allow it to return to the point of origin to see where it came from. Or just instrument all the calling points.

Consider having an effective Hard Fault Handler to dump status if it arrives there, and have adequate stack and heap space for the application.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..