Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST Link does not work anymore!!!

Arman Ilmak
Senior
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 20:19

Hi.

I was just programming my stm32f217 board via serial wire interface and everything was ok, but when I wanted to program once more the message ''No target connected''displayed and it didn't program my MCU anymore.

But when I use IAR to program stm8 it works.

What is the problem?

I tried updating the firmware but the message bellow displayed that I don't know what it is.

0690X00000604eFQAQ.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 22:22

You need to review what you are doing with the PA13/PA14 pins in your design, or if you are powering off the device.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Arman Ilmak
Senior
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 20:44

I forgot to say that I have a mini ST Link.

Arman Ilmak
Senior
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 21:14

I used '

Turvey.Clive.002

' comment in

https://community.st.com/0D50X00009XkWg4SAF

and it worked.Thanks.

Arman Ilmak
Senior
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 22:04

I have a new problem. Every time I want to program I have to make Boot0 high, reset, plug out the st link(because IDE don't recognize st-lin k),plug in the st link and at last program.It wasnt like this before.I cant use debug option either.

Posted on May 07, 2018 at 22:22

You need to review what you are doing with the PA13/PA14 pins in your design, or if you are powering off the device.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 22:42

When 

i

use cube

mx

I mostly tick the 'set all the free pins analog to optimize power consumption' this made the

swdio

and

sw

clk

analog and this was the problem. Thanks.