Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX for STM32L432KCU6

ihouses ihouses
Associate III
Posted on February 22, 2018 at 15:24

Hello,

Have a STM32L432 Nucleo 32 board. I am using the CubeMX to initialise some code and I see in Workbech that within drivers/CMSIS  there are much more files that others STM32 projects.

The point is that there two folders: DSP_Lib and Include within CMSIS that are 'in red' because the system can not find the definitions of int8_t, int16_t...etc.

Does anyone the solution for that problem?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on February 27, 2018 at 15:10

Hi

Jose.Jose

‌,

It will be helpful if you may share your .ioc file to reproduce issue you have.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

ihouses ihouses
Associate III
Posted on March 01, 2018 at 00:18

Hi,

Something weird is happening. The problematic project is withing a folder with other projects, so when I select the project I see the problem that I mentioned. Today I tried to open directly the folder where the project is and Workbench can not import it because says that the project file is corrupt.

I generated again the project using CubeMX in a different folder and now I can import and compile the project normally.

BTW I was told to try Atollic True Studio and I could import the project without problem as well.