Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the Sensor Pin on STM32F091VCx

Victor Queiroz
Associate II
Posted on April 25, 2018 at 21:05

Hello,

I want to know if there is any way to reallocate a sensor configured on a pin from STM32F091VCx to another pin.

I have a wind direction sensor that originally was digital and had all the measurement, treatment and sending configuration but right now I needed to change it and it is analogic. However the pin that it was connected (PD0) does not have an ADC builted in so I must change the pin to one that does have the ADC. So, I want to know if there is any document or something like that I can use to 'give me a north' without need to rebuild all the project because it was from third partner and I'm kinda lost.

By the way, I'm using the IAR 7.70.1, generating a blank project with the STM32CubeMX and copy all the third-partner firmware files to the SRC folder and add on the IAR.

#embedded-firmware #hal-adc #adc-configuration
1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on April 26, 2018 at 18:18

Hi

vlqueiroz93

‌,

You have to refer to the pinout table in

http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/datasheet/95/3c/2e/5b/21/09/45/a6/DM00115pdf/files/DM00115pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00115pdf

to know the ADC pins and select the suitable one to be configured in your case.

As you are already generating a blank project with STM32CubeMX, you can also use it to configure an ADC channel and select the suitable pin for your application.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.