cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP1 +RTC

yang hui
Associate II
Posted on March 21, 2018 at 15:04

Use the stop1+RTC routine of stm32l476, can't enter stop1 mode, LED light has been flashing, what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Nesrine M_O
Lead II
Posted on March 23, 2018 at 11:46

Hi

yanghui

Are you using the

stop1+RTC example (STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Examples\PWR\PWR_STOP1_RTC) of the

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-mcu-packages/stm32cubel4.html

package?

-Nesrine-

yang hui
Associate II
Posted on March 24, 2018 at 02:32

I used this routine. The chip used was STM32L476RCT. This example uses the LED indicator PA.05, but I changed it to PA.15. I have tried all the routines to be normal. However, PWR_STOP1_RTC and PWR_STOP2_RTC were found and these two routines did not work.   

Later I debugged, because the single-step run can only run to HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP1Mode (PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI), this sentence; I found that after debugging, it can enter stop1 mode, but it can not wake up. If it is not debugged, it cannot enter stop1 mode.   

I feel very strange, thank you for your attention!

Posted on March 25, 2018 at 04:06

I used this routine. The chip used was STM32L476RCT. This example uses the LED indicator PA.05, but I changed it to PA.15. I have tried all the routines to be normal. However, PWR_STOP1_RTC and PWR_STOP2_RTC were found and these two routines did not work.   

Later I debugged, because the single-step run can only run to HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP1Mode (PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI), this sentence; I found that after debugging, it can enter stop1 mode, but it can not wake up. If it is not debugged, it cannot enter stop1 mode.   

I feel very strange, thank you for your attention!