cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX 4.25 ToolChain Location Bug ??

Goof Ball
Associate III
Posted on March 26, 2018 at 20:32

In CubeMX 4.25.0:      Project -> Settings  (or just Alt-P):    shows Project and ToolchainFolder locations:     But the project name get appended to these locations every time you enter the settings panel, so the code gets generated deeper and deeper.

Anyone have any ideas?

Below, my project name 'RX_15' has been appended to the folder locations multiple times, by virture of me have the gall to have checked the settings a few times.

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on April 04, 2018 at 15:26

Hello,

I reported this behavior to CubeMx team for check. We will come back to you as soon as we have details.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee
Posted on May 11, 2018 at 11:24

Hi

Forest.J

You are right ,in CubeMX 4.0 there is issue in Toolchain Folder location if we generate with TrueSTUDIO. It will be fixed next CubeMX release.

Best regards,

Houda

Imen, I'm observing the same with V5.01. Please post a progress update.

alister
Lead

An experimental result: If you edit the toolchain location in the .ioc file, e.g.

ProjectManager.ToolChainLocation=../../../../../

Then launch STM32CubeMX on the file, it displays the Project Location suffixed with the ProjectManager.ToolChainLocation contents in the ToolChain Folder Location. But the GENERATE CODE button doesn't do anything.