cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

embedded world 2018 sample boards

_richard
Associate III
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 16:52

Hi, at the embedded world 2018 particapants could register for a free sample (most/really interesting options not chooseable when i was there). I did that and later got a amazon voucher code via

mailto:stmicroelectronics@convey.de

. I asked

via mail if it would be possible to upgrade the board to another board i'd have more use for (happy to pay the difference) -> no answer. after more than two weeks i thought that I could at least order the board -> amazon voucher code didn't work -> asked 

for working code -> now answer.

It's not really about the board, It's more about getting no answer to emails i took time to write.

Anyway I'd give the recommendation that stm should not give out vouchers for specific boards if they want go give something out (what is nice). Better give some kind of voucher where one can pick what's really usefull and fill the price gap if needed.

Best regards

Richard

##embedded-world-2018
11 REPLIES 11
Thomas Borowczak
ST Employee
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 17:54

meinsen.richard

, sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you PM me with :

- the email adress used for the registration

- which board did you registered for

- which board do you want

Andrew Neil
Chief II
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 18:16

amazon voucher code didn't work

What, exactly, do you mean by that.

Note that you have to use the right 'Amazon' - an Amazon

.com

voucher code won't work on Amazon

.co.uk

, etc ...

I currently have a load of 

Amazon

.com

voucher $$$ from various 'promotions' (none ST) that I can't use on Amazon

.co.uk

:(

Posted on March 28, 2018 at 13:04

hi andrew,

in this case it's amazon.de, i used the provided link -> amazon didn't accept the code when entered (something along 'not valid').

Thanks for the hint anyway.

zulkifli.zesys
Associate II

I have also the same problem like richard meinsen and I'm not really sure if amazon.de is the problem or not but somehow the code is not valid on my case too.

Did anyone has any hint or could help for my case?

Thanks in advance!

And did you PM @BacteriusOROWCZAK​  with the details he outlined?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
zulkifli.zesys
Associate II

@Community member​  Yes, I do write PM to him. But there is no answer from him until today. That's why I'm looking for another person that could help. I'll to write him another message again today. Maybe he didn'T realise the message.

Clive1 (HNL)
Senior II

@brk​ 

Brian Kling
Senior III

I also sent an internal email to Thomas...

hello all, first of all, vouchers had a limited validity (week of the show) which was notified on the desks / screens during the event.   at Embedded World we generally run promotional campaigns for our dev boards. The list and available quantities  of these FREE boards are fixed , the campaign  highlights new or top runner boards ..

any other board can be found and purchased from our e-distributors or on amazon EU sites :  'STM32 by ST' on amazon.uk , amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.es.