Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I NEED HELP PLEASE !!!!

gokay aygok
Associate III
Posted on April 16, 2018 at 14:47

Hi folks !

while generating mcsdk files, I am getting this error which says that 'No STM32Cubemx version above 4.25.0 has been found' and Generation is not possible.

Could someone please help me get rid of this problem ?

thanks....

#sdk #stm32 #mc #cubemx #mcsdk #pmsm
7 REPLIES 7
cedric h1
Associate III
Posted on April 19, 2018 at 09:53

Hi,

Now, Motor control SDK depends on cubeMx to generate your project. You need to install it first.

You can find it here :

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-configurators-and-code-generators/stm32cubemx.html

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."
Posted on April 20, 2018 at 02:40

Hi dear Cedric,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already installed the latest version of cubemx. Even, I have uninstalled and installed both mc sdk 5.0.2 and cubemx a couple of times.However, the problem has not been solved yet.

Do you have another idea or suggestion ?

thanks a lot in advance.... 

gokay aygok
Associate III
Posted on April 20, 2018 at 14:34

0690X0000060AhnQAE.png
Posted on April 20, 2018 at 14:15

Hi,

5.0.3 has been released and should fix your issue. Could you give it a try and let me know if it works.

Thanks

Cedric

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'."
Posted on April 20, 2018 at 14:20

Hi Cedric,

I have just downloaded and installed 5.0.3, but the problem is still there. Unfortunately, I can not generate the code for motor control.

I have removed and installed stm32cubemx, too. Nothing changed.

any idea ? And also I have tried these procedures on my 3 computers.

(in documantations, it is written that firstly, we need to install stm32cubemx and run at least once. I have done this as well.) 

Thanks for your help Cedric....

Posted on April 20, 2018 at 14:35

That is the screenshot of the error. The only difference I see is that there are two same error messages instead of one compared to previous version of mcsdk.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards