cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing the below error during compiling the below file with COSMIC compiler. stm8_interrupt_vector.c:30(29+21) invalid pointer initializer Can anyone faced this issue before, please advice

Yuvaraj Balaji
Associate
Posted on April 24, 2018 at 15:46

0690X0000060AlkQAE.png

Please let me know if anyone faced this issue before. how to resolve it? 

I am using COSMIC compiler and ST VD

2 REPLIES 2
henry.dick
Senior II
Posted on April 26, 2018 at 00:50

Don't worry what you have is very difficult for anyone to fix you may want to enlarge the files so they are easy on the eyes of whose who are trying their hardest to save you sole this urgent problem of yours that you cannot solve within the time framework allocated to you by those who don't appreciate the kind of efforts you and your friends may have put into a project of your long time love that has grown from tiny seeds you planted from when you were still a child but I think in the end the chip should work very well in a hugely way to get great things done for you and your dearest friends who have been with you all those time easy and hard and who deserve to have a piece of code that works great on this chip that is powerful enough to run not just this piece of code but also other pieces of code even better don't you agree my dearest friends I hope this helps you in any shape way or form

wwmentz
Associate II
Posted on April 27, 2018 at 16:08

Hi,

post your file interrupt_vector.c, so maybe is possible to help you.