Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Device Not Recognized - Error Code 43

Ferzender Varli
Associate II
Posted on May 07, 2018 at 03:30

Hi

I've been using STM32F407VG for a long time. Today i got an error when i plug in my laptop and i can not solve this problem over 8 hours. When i connected the STM to PC, the error message was USB Device Not Recognized - Error Code 43. We tried a lot of ways to fix the error such as STM, enter device manager uninstalled and reinstalled. While i pressed the reset button, i tried to load the code on Keil v5, but the two error messages were no ST-LINK detected (Debugger - Cortex-M error) and flash download failed target dll has been cancelled.  I have tried to do it on the board some SWD pins, i tried to do cirtcuit close with jumpers

#st-link-detected-administrator #usb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on May 09, 2018 at 18:00

Hi,

The issue not about software, it's about hardware. I measured between +5V - GND. The value of voltage was 2.5V  

I realised that i had short circuit between +5V and GND. So D1 diode has been broken down. Then i removed D1 and replaced by Diode D2. Then I measured between +5V - GND again. The value of voltage betweeen +5V - GND is now 5V. So STM32F4 works properly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on May 08, 2018 at 16:32

Hi

fvarlii

‌,

Use

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-programmers/stsw-linkhtml

or

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-programmers/stm32cubeprog.html

and try to make a Firmware upgrade of the STLink, then gain after that.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi,

The issue not about software, it's about hardware. I measured between +5V - GND. The value of voltage was 2.5V  

I realised that i had short circuit between +5V and GND. So D1 diode has been broken down. Then i removed D1 and replaced by Diode D2. Then I measured between +5V - GND again. The value of voltage betweeen +5V - GND is now 5V. So STM32F4 works properly.

Thank you for attention