cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

St LINk Cli for External Memory programming.

izal muin
Associate
Posted on May 21, 2018 at 10:33

Hello  I am to write  the CLI interface for the ST Link programmer to program an external memory through CLI.

'C:\Project\Programming\ST-LINK Utility>ST-LINK_CLI.exe -C -EL MX25L512G_STM32F769I-DISCO.stldr -P C:\Project\Programming\ST-LINK Utility\asset.hex'

the CLI Able to load the EL but unfortunately there is no programming is done.

'  

C:\Project\Programming\ST-LINK Utility>ST-LINK_CLI.exe -C -EL MX25L512G_STM32F769I-DISCO.stldr -P C:\Project\Programming\ST-LINK Utility\asset.hex

STM32 ST-LINK CLI v3.0.0.0

STM32 ST-LINK Command Line Interface

ST-LINK SN : 48FF6C067266535216230367

ST-LINK Firmware version : V2J27S6

Connected via SWD.

SWD Frequency = 4000K.

Target voltage = 3.1 V.

Connection mode : Normal.

Device ID:0x451

Device flash Size : 2048 Kbytes

Device family :STM32F76x'

I have tried to move around the command but seem is not working

I have tried usimg the GUI Utility & it was programmed successfully. Is there any thing that i did wrong?

I need the CLi becoz i need to interface it with labview

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on May 21, 2018 at 14:02

The external loader functionality in the ST-LINK Utilities, as I've reported before, seems to have issues that have been resolved in the STM32CUBE Programmer.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 21, 2018 at 13:34

Hello

izal.muin

I recommend you touse

the latest version of ST-Link utility, and use this to update the ST-Link firmware.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on May 21, 2018 at 14:02

The external loader functionality in the ST-LINK Utilities, as I've reported before, seems to have issues that have been resolved in the STM32CUBE Programmer.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Posted on May 22, 2018 at 01:50

Great . Thanks  for the info