cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F75xxx and STM32F74xxx Reference Manual Error ?

Robert Wey
Associate
Posted on May 22, 2018 at 21:33

In RM0385, Rev 7

At the top of page 957, it states 'For I2C I/Os supporting 20 mA output current drive for Fast-mode Plus operation, the driving capability is enabled through control bits in the system configuration controller (SYSCFG).'

Looking at the SYSCFG registers, I don't see anything relating to I2C mode or drive strength.  Am I missing something?  If these I2C configuration bits were moved, where can I find them ?

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 23, 2018 at 13:38

Hello

rwey

I raised a request internally to hide this note in the

RM0385, Rev 7 a

t the top of page 9

You can refer to the datasheet to have more ideas about the available features and characteristics.

With Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on May 23, 2018 at 16:40

Thank you, but this does not answer the basic question. Does this micro have I2C Fast-mode Plus or doesn't it? There are other areas in the I2C section that speak of FM+, so it suggests that it does. If so, where are the enable bits located ?

Posted on May 24, 2018 at 10:40

Hello

rwey

The support of

I2C Fast-mode Plus feature for this micro is limited and you should review the specification in the datasheet.

In this case, t

here is no enablebits.

With Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen