cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ADRDY of ADC1_ISR register on NUCLEO-H743ZI ADC1

Deepak Soni
Associate
Posted on May 24, 2018 at 10:55

Hi, I am trying to use NUCLEO-H743ZI ADC1, I am following the procedure that is recommended in the reference manual, getting out of deep power down, turning on and waiting for voltage regulator to stablize and then confirming these two things are happening. After this when I set ADEN bit of ADC1->CR register and polling for the ADRDY of  ADC1_ISR register, it is not getting set, means adc is not getting ready. I haven't changed any clock or power setting those are running in post reset default state. I am attaching my whole program with the library I am using, pease help me with this.

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 26, 2018 at 12:55

Hi

Soni.Deepak

‌,

The following ADC examples are available in

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-mcu-packages/stm32cubeh7.html

package underSTM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.2.0\Projects\STM32H743ZI-Nucleo\Examples\ADC:

0690X0000060BtaQAE.png

Select one of them and try it. If the initially described issue is still there, please update us.

Otherwise, check the differences between your settings and the ones in the selected example to know what is wrong in your case.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.